Wednesday, May 16, 2012

EhBrahCheckDisOut-------> Alonzo's at the Mililani Golf Club


Here's a place if you wanna grind after the golf round or happen to be in Mililani Town,         Alonzo's at the Mililani Golf Club


Here's the Hawaiian Steak, I had to settle for this which was ono too! They ran out of the rack of ribs so this is what I settled for. 

This is their Teriyaki Chicken & Ahi combo plate..

and you gotta finish dinner with this....

Deep Fried Twinkies(It was pretty good!)

They are open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner located to right of the clubhouse, they do have live entertainment at dinner & have a meat market as well. A nice place for cold beverages & pupus. They got a friendly wait staff & TVs tuned in to a game..Try the full rack of ribs, I will the next time I visit there, hopefully they don't run out. 

1 comment:

  1. its very nice post and also informative for me thanks for sharing this amazing post
    couponoutlet

    ReplyDelete

LinkShare_468x60v2